ISD 544 Curriculum Office
The Curriculum Office oversees curriculum review, development, and improvement for the for the Fergus Falls School District. The Curriculum Office is responsible for the administration of all district statewide assessments.
The Curriculum Office is located within the District Office at the Kennedy Secondary School.
The mission of the Fergus Falls Public Schools is to prepare all students to be productive citizens through academic excellence in partnership with families and community in a safe learning environment.
- Perseverance - "Grit"
The District will measure its effectiveness by:
- Expecting that students entering kindergarten meet school readiness goals.
- Achieving grade-level literacy with all third grade students.
- Closing the achievement gap among all ethnic and socioeconomic groups of students.
- Attaining college and career readiness before graduating from high school for all students.
- Having all students graduate from high school.
- Establishing effective two-way communication with parent/guardians and other stakeholders in the community.
Phone: 218-998-0544 Fax: 217-755-5000
601 Randolph Ave | Fergus Falls, MN 56537